Outside General Counsel
MendenFreiman’s business attorneys frequently serve as outside general counsel to our clients. We find that many of our business clients come to us when their business has simply grown to the point where they can no longer handle the legal aspects of their business by themselves.
As your outside general counsel law firm, we will work closely with you to get know all aspects of your business. We will identify and prioritize the areas of your business that require attention or could generate higher levels of risk, and then guide you through the complexities of legal matters including regulatory compliance, transactions and corporate governance.
Outside general counsel services that we typically assist with include:
- Contracts and Agreements
- Business Transactions
- Corporate Restructuring Transactions
- Deal-Making including Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity / Ownership Structuring including Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs)
- Business Succession Planning
- Bylaws, Partnership Agreements and Operating Agreements
- Intellectual Property including Trademark Registrations
- Corporate Financing including Equity Structuring, Equity Incentive Plans, Asset-based and other Secured Lending
- Due Diligence
- Non-Qualified Benefit Plans
- Restrictive Covenants
- Corporate Governance
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Property
- Dispute Resolution
If you need an experienced outside general counsel attorney, MendenFreiman is ready to help. We will guide your business on legal issues small and large – and will help you identify and address potential problems before they develop into potentially expensive legal issues.