Get interactive driving directions from Google Maps
Directions from GA 400 South
- Take exit 3, Glenridge Connector.
- Go straight through the light at the top of the exit ramp into our office complex.
Directions from GA 400 North
- Take exit 4a, Glenridge Connector, toward Johnson Ferry Road/Peachtree Dunwoody Road.
- Turn left onto Glenridge Connector toward Johnson Ferry Road.
- Turn right into Glenridge Highlands Two.
Directions from I-285 West
- Merge onto GA 400 South via exit 27 toward Buckhead/Atlanta.
- Take exit 3, Glenridge Connector, toward Johnson Ferry Road/Peachtree Dunwoody Road.
- Go straight through the light at the top of the exit ramp into our office complex, Glenridge Highlands Two.
Directions from I-285 East
- Take exit 27, Glenridge Drive, toward Glenridge Connector.
- Turn Right onto Glenridge Drive.
- Go straight onto Glenridge Connector.
- Turn left into Glenridge Highlands Two.
- Glenridge Highlands Two is the larger building (the “First Data” building), located toward the back of the office complex drive.
- From the lobby, take the elevators on the left-hand side to the 8th floor.
- Our office is located in Suite 850.
- You may park in any of the spaces that are marked “Visitor.” Please Note: Some visitors spaces are marked “2-hour limit.” You will be ticketed after 2 hours if you are parked in one of these spaces.
- Do not park in a spot that is marked “Reserved.” The building strictly enforces its parking policies and will tow improperly parked cars.
- There are six levels in the parking garage and you may park in any non-reserved space on any level (in addition to the “Visitor” spaces).