Atlanta Business Representation Lawyer
Operating a business without the help of an experienced business attorney not only can be more difficult, it can also expose you to greater risk. MendenFreiman has provided unmatched business representation services to clients for nearly two decades. No matter where your business is in its lifecycle, we can guide you in making decisions that impact the success, growth and continuation of your business. Contact our experienced Atlanta business representation lawyers today, we can help with your business matter.
We work closely with business owners and other principals on business law matters of all types including:
- Contracts and Agreements
- Business Transactions
- Corporate Restructuring Transactions
- Deal-Making, including Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity / Ownership Structuring, including Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs)
- Business Succession Planning
- Bylaws, Partnership Agreements and Operating Agreements
- Intellectual Property, including Trademark Registrations
- Corporate Financing, including Equity Structuring, Equity Incentive Plans, Asset-based and other Secured Lending
- Due Diligence
- Non-Qualified Benefit Plans
- Employment Agreements, including Non-Disclosure, Non-Solicitation and Non-Competition Restrictive Covenants
- Restrictive Covenants
- Corporate Governance
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Property
- Dispute Resolution
Partners in Success
Your business is successful because you are good at running it. Part of that success lies in knowing when legal help is needed and being proactive in seeking out high quality, trustworthy representation. We work closely with clients to help them meet their goals through strategizing and problem solving, preventing disputes or positioning them for success in disputes, all the while maintaining focus on protecting the client’s rights and interests. You have enough on your plate without having to figure out complex business legal matters and deal with them on your own.
For the business lawyers at MendenFreiman, our success is your success. Firm partner Larry Freiman holds a B.A. in Economics (magna cum laude) and graduated first in his class from law school with both a Juris Doctor law degree and an M.B.A. With over 24 years of experience in the practice of business law, Mr. Freiman and all the firm’s partners and associate attorneys have the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to identify and solve the issues present in your business legal matter.
Call MendenFreiman in Atlanta for Complete and Confident Business Law Representation
If legal representation is a missing piece in your growing business, our business lawyers are ready to help.