Audrey S. Jouve
Audrey Jouve is an associate in MendenFreiman’s estate planning, trust and estate administration, tax planning, and business law practice areas. She joined the firm in 2022 and focuses on drafting estate planning documents to meet each client’s unique needs and goals. In addition, she helps guide clients through the probate and estate administration processes with varying levels of involvement based on situational needs.
With the frequent overlap between estate planning and business planning, Audrey also assists businesses and their owners with executing effective tax strategies and providing support with entity formation and other business structure issues.
Prior to joining MendenFreiman, Audrey was an associate with Quirk & Quirk, LLC, where she practiced in commercial and real estate transactions and litigation, representing publicly traded companies, closely held businesses, and individuals. Her practice also included preparation and review of wills and trusts and other estate planning and estate administration matters.
“My first passion is law, the second is my ability to extend that passion to each client relationship to cultivate a foundation that allows us to tailor a representation that fulfills a client’s individual or business endeavors.”
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Georgia State University, B.A. in Political Science, 2008
Bar And State Court Admissions
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Managed estate planning and estate administration projects.
- Designed and implemented structures for real estate ventures.
- Prepared and negotiated business plans for real estate and medical ventures.
- Represented financial institutions in state and federal courts.
- Successfully represented and defended a closely held business entity in commercial real estate and employment matters.
Professional Affiliations And Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, member