Samantha C. Page
Samantha Page is an associate in MendenFreiman’s estate planning, trust and estate administration, tax planning, and business law practice areas. She joined the firm in 2020 and focuses on drafting estate planning documents including wills, trusts and prenuptial agreements, with the goal of meeting each client’s unique goals and desires. In addition, she helps guide clients through the probate and estate administration processes with varying levels of involvement based on situational needs.
With the frequent overlap between estate planning and business planning, Samantha also assists businesses and their owners with executing effective tax strategies and providing support with entity formation and other business structure issues.
Prior to joining MendenFreiman, Samantha was an associate with Merritt Watson, LLP and The Saylor Law Firm, LLP.
“My goal is for my clients to walk away feeling empowered, cared for, and protected.”
- Villanova University School of Law, LL.M. Taxation, cum laude, 2018
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D., 2015
- Scholar of Merit: Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Dean’s List
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, MPA, summa cum laude, 2015
- University of Georgia, B.S. in Psychology, cum laude, 2012
Federal Court Admissions
- United States Tax Court
- Developed and implemented a strategy to pass closely held businesses, worth more than $100 million, to trusts for a family over a period of years to substantially minimize estate tax.
- Structured a sale of private interests to grantor trusts in exchange for intra- family loans.
- Designed and implemented tax-advantageous estate planning, wealth transfer, and charitable planning strategies for a variety of clients.
- Advised fiduciaries on various probate, estate, and trust administration matters.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, member
- Atlanta Bar Association, member
- Contributing Editor for The Mortmain