The Ten Things I Wish I Had Asked My Lawyer
Watch now: clips from MendenFreiman’s complimentary workshop on how to identify and protect your legal blindspots.
Jump to a segment:
- Question #1: Do I really need to pay you to update my documents again?
- Question #2: How do I protect my money from greedy relatives?
- Question #3: How much money can I give away this year without being zapped by the IRS?
- Question #4: What can I do so my kids don’t get stuck taking care of me later on?
- Question #5: Should I get more insurance – just in case my dog bites the mailman?
- Question #6: How much trouble is Larry in when my son gets into his liquor cabinet?
- Question #7: My kid played hooky and wrecked my car. What will it cost me?
- Question #8: How do I know if I’ve botched my business set-up? What do I do now if it’s wrong?
- Question #9: Am I on the hook for the big mess my employee made at a customer’s site?
- Question #10: Should I sell my business this year or hold out for a better offer?