The Georgia Society of CPAs Welcomes New Board Member, Jeffrey H. Kess
What does the GSCPA Board do?
- Develops and approves the Society’s strategic plan and monitors the plan’s implementation and results.
- Has oversight of matters affecting GSCPA as those matters relate to policy.
- Adopts the annual budget.
- Proposes amendments to the bylaws.
- Addresses other matters related to GSCPA and the accounting profession.
Jeffrey will serve a two-year term and has previously served on GSCPA’s Tax Forum Task Force and The Southeastern Accounting Show Task Force.
About The Georgia Society of CPAs:
The Georgia Society of CPAs is the premier professional organization for CPAs in the state of Georgia. With almost 14,000 members throughout the state, the purpose of GSCPA is to achieve excellence by providing superior advocacy, leadership, service, lifelong learning, and personal and professional development opportunities.