The MendenFreiman Advisor – Summer 2022 Issue
Click here to read our Summer newsletter.
Included in this issue:
Celebrating MendenFreiman’s 25th Anniversary
As we celebrate our silver anniversary, we are humbled by our ongoing success, reputation, and long-lasting relationships with all of you. We look forward to meeting new challenges and making an impact in our communities, with the dedication and leadership that you have come to expect.
Recent Accolades and Awards
The firm and its attorneys have recently received many outstanding accolades and awards:
- MendenFreiman LLP named to the University of Florida’s 2022 Gator100.
- Larry Freiman named “Best Attorney” by Atlanta Jewish Times.
- Roger Kirschenbaum received the “Leading the Charge Award” from the DeKalb Volunteer Lawyers Foundation.
- Matt Paolillo recovered millions of improperly seized client funds from the IRS.
- Jeffrey Kess nominated to GSCPA’s Leadership Council.
From the entire firm, thank you for trusting us and our expertise. We look forward to serving you for another 25 years!